We are doing our best!
As we navigate through these changing times, we want to let YOU know that we are doing our very best to keep everyone safe, comfortable and welcome.
These are temporary adjustments that we feel will best serve our congregation and community during this time.
Here's what we're doing
- Before every Wednesday and Sunday, we will do a thorough cleaning of our facilities.
- On Sunday morning, teams will be assigned to upkeep the sanitation in high contact areas.
- Round tables will be placed throughout the gymnasium, with less chairs than needed, to provide more space between individuals.
- We will be discontinuing our “handshaking time” for the remainder of the summer.
- All Sunday Bible studies will be discontinued until June 7th.
- We will suspend our coffee station until after the summer but still have individual snacks, water, juice, etc.
- Offering plates will be placed at the doors for individuals to drop their offerings into as they exit the building.
- Greeters will stand in the courtyard to welcome you in from a distance to avoid physical contact.
- All doors will be propped open to reduce the need to touch handles (our Safety Team have updated their protocols to ensure security).
- The distribution of church bulletins will be suspended for the remainder of the summer.
- We will be holding ONE family worship service, ideally until June. Child services will be available again on June 7th.
- Currently, we only have our Prayer and Bible Study in the gym on Wednesday's at 6:30pm. On June 3rd, we will resume our Strive Student Ministry meetings.
- Wednesday night meals will be suspended for the remainder of the summer.
Get in touch with a person on our staff directly by clicking the button below.